It is a challenging task to keep your home warm during winter time, especially in terms of the cost involved. Many heating systems manufacturers make a lot of claims, but donít deliver what they promise.
Heat Surge’s fireplace with Amish-made mantle promises to cut down your energy bills this winter, is portable and has the look and feel of a real fireplace. It comes in different wood finishes crafted out of real wood by Amish craftsmen. Convection heating technology is made use of to enable you to save money by heating just the room that you are occupying.
The Heat Surge comes assembled and ready to use. There is no need to provide any venting for the unit. It can be safely and conveniently operated through a remote control that is included. The Amish Heat Surge has two temperature settings. You can use the original Roll-N-Glow Electric Fireplace with authentic Amish crafted premium wood mantles in any room where there is an electrical outlet. It can be conveniently used in any condo, house, dorm, mobile home, apartment, cottage, hotel, office, garage, etc.
It employs a zone heating concept. There is no need to heat all the rooms of your home when you are occupying only one room. When the unit is operated at the medium setting of 750 watts or 2555 BTUs, it can easily heat a bedroom of average size for approximately 8 cents an hour. At the high setting of 1500 watts or 5110 BTUs the cost of heating a 325 sq. ft. room will be 16 cents an hour.
The Heat Surge uses fireless flame technology to heat up the room. It looks just like a real fire place, but there are no flames. The fake fire and flickering effect is created by a rotating globe, allowing light to shine through various shades of coloring that imitate the appearance of burning logs.
The heating is achieved with the help of infrared technology. It is the mantle that gives the appearance to the Heat Surge. The preassembled mantles come with an engraved emblem of authenticity. You can choose the right unit that matches with the dÈcor of your home as there are several designs and wood colors are available. The mantel-pieces are made by Amish workers in Ohio using solid American wood.
The major benefits of Amish Heat Surge are as follows:
- It heats up your home effectively and efficiently. In certain situations, one unit may be sufficient to heat up the entire home.
- The quality of workmanship of the mantle-piece is very good. It comes preassembled and hence there is no chance of you breaking any part while assembling at home. The heating unit is also made out of good quality material and is certified by Underwriters Laboratories as it meets national safety regulations.
- It offers a safer and cleaner alternative to traditional firewood fireplaces. There is no smoke or soot.
- The heating unit can be safely operated by people of all age groups.
- It operates quietly. With the help of a remote control you can turn the heater and its display on and off, switch between low and high settings, and select brightness settings for the fake flames from many options.
- Many people may not be aware of the fact that infrared heating does not pose a fire hazard. The outer portion of the Heat Surge remains cool, eliminating the risk of causing burns to children or pets.
- As infrared heaters operate without the use of natural gas or propane, there is no danger of carbon monoxide leaks.
- Solid wood used for making the mantle is superior, compared to particleboard or medium density fiberboard (MDF) used by cheaper models, in terms of strength and durability. Formaldehyde resin used to bind wood particles in the case of particle or fiber boards, is classified as a carcinogen by WHO.
You can check out Amish Heat Surge, if you struggling to strike a balance between keeping your house warm and your monthly energy bills. It is built to last since high-quality materials are used and are crafted by professional craftsmen. The company also offers a money back guarantee, in case you are not satisfied with the product. Keep your home warm during the winter season and enjoy good health.